Friday, June 15, 2007

Whatta doll!

Friday June 15, 2007
I wanted to get a picture of Nick with this doll to gauge his size in the future - they're actually about the same size right now. So I said "Nick pose like the dolly and we'll get you out of the hospital really soon!" and this is what he did!! Just kiddin...my kids don't listen to me that well...


Thursday June 14, 2007
As soon as I got to the hospital this morning the nurse was trying another glycerine chip routine and very soon the plumbing was fixed! Everyone was very happy. I'm sure Nick was happy also because when I held him he slept for an hour. He lost a few grams today which is no surprise - so hopefully he'll be on the road to gaining again tomorrow.

He got the nasal canula and the IV port out yesterday so that's 2 less wires to mess with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my FAVORITE photo!